~They Call Me Nikki(:~Frosh '15~Hipsters Inspire Me<3~I love a variety of music(: ~Im socially awkward around cute guys-I love travelling in places where i get compliments;)~CaliSwag;D~HMU (: ~FOLLOW ME IF YOUR SEXAAY AND U KNOW IT ;)
still going strong on my project 150+ pan ;)) i only finished like 4 products so far…so it’s kinda sad….but, i’m really close to finishing some products, and others….not so mcuh. lololooll. :D i’m going to hawaii soon, and i already have a planned list of makeup items to buy…but besides hawaii, and my birthday, and boxing day..i will not be shopping for makeup or anything else for the rest of the school year. Surprisingly, i haven’t been feeling any separation anxiety, and i am coping nicely, and am apreciating everything in my makeup collection…however, my makeup wish list is growing larger and larger…and i seriously need to reduce! :) I’m bored…soooo i’m going to do a ‘whats in my school makeup bag’. ;) (a lot of stuff that i’m trying to use up):
1) Sephora Mirror ( i got this little compact with a gift card for my birthday from my friend, and i use it everyday when i travel and need to touch up on makeup, or when i’m on the go. it’s seriously a lifesaver <3)
2) Eos lipbalm (the pink one? i seriously am obsessed with this flavor andd also the sweet mint one…the other’s are…ohhkay. not great smelling in my opinion. so the only reason i’m using up this one first, is because i have a back up one, and its really dirty:( but as soon as i finish this eos lipbalm, i’m going to be tackling all the other ones and reviewing them!! haha :)
3) Covergirl eyelights (for brown eyes) eyeliner (this is an amazing eyeliner. it seriously highlights my brown eyes, and there’s barely anything left which is awesome ;) i have a backup one, so im not worried about wondering if i should repurchase it…lol
4) taylor swift wonderstruck rollerball perfume (it’s almost done!!! it’s the best smell ever!! and when i finish it up, i will definitely repurchase it, just not right away! i’m going to use other perfumes before i buy this again….just because i have a longgg list of stuff to buy..but besides that, it’s absolutely amazing! :D)
5) urban decay supercurl curling mascara (this is a sample size that came with one of my urban decay palettes. it’s oookay…not that great. i’m just trying to use it up…it’s not my favorite. i’m also currently trying to use up the maybelline falsies, because they are wayyy too clumpy for me. :( right now, my fav combo is covergirl lashblast mascara and maybelline illegal lengths mascara <3 they are amazing together (:
Products I already used up:
1) Covergirl Lashblast mascara: took me like 3-4 months to use this baby upp..and i was literally using it for a longgg time. i at first hated this mascara, but now i’m obsessed about it, and i literally can’t even wait a week to use it. :( i love it so much! I already bought a back up obviously..but i was so proud to use this up! THis is an amazing natural looking mascara!
2) anastasia brow gel: i love this thing, and i literally used it up in less then 2 months…it was pretty sad. :( but its a small bottle, and it made my brows loook amazing, so that was great! i don’t have a back up of this, but i put this item on my shopping list for hawaii!! love this!!!
3) b&bw fresh market apple hand sanitizer: this smell is so fresh and nice (: i definitely need to restock on their hand sanitizers, cause i think i’m all out :( i won’t be repurchasing this scent, because i’m a tad bit sick of the scent….but i love love love loved it.!!!
4) benefit hello flawless (powder) foundation, in toffee: this color was cancelled, because it’s under tone was different than all the other foundations..but this color was my perfect fit. :((( since then, right now..i have two powder foundations from the benefit line…but they are different shades. For some reason, all foundation shades look good on me…but maybe that’s because i don’t use an overwhelming amount of product….i use very little product on a daily basis. it was overrall a good product, and i would repurchase it if they still sold it, but i know they don’t…so i have to look for another foundation :(, or become addicted to the ones i bought from benefit!!!!
i’ll keep ya updated (: